Monday, May 28, 2018

The Paleo Manifesto by John Durant




by




My youngest son (34yo),  recommended a book to me.  I find that when one of my kids or my grandson recommends a book,  then reading that book becomes even more enjoyable than usual.  It provides a connection that makes it special.  The book that he recommended was The Paleo Manifesto by John Durant.  I knew that my son had changed his diet to Paleo a couple years ago and had not only trimmed up and was not getting colds very often.  So when my husband and I started comparing low carb,  keto,  and paleo diet choices,  I asked my son about his new eating habits.  That is when he said he follows what John Durant says to do in his book The Paleo Manifesto.  I put it on my hold list at the digital library service because there was a waiting list.  And a week ago it became available to me.  I finished the book last night.   It is written in a very entertaining way and is a book that is full of information yet remains an easy read.  The 368 pages flew by.  John Durant not only tells his path to changing his life style to paleo but he covers the historical and scientific facts surrounding his decisions.  It is  about his food choices but also about his entire lifestyle.  I highly recommend this book to anyone who is exploring changing the way they eat or for anyone who wants to understand how a loved one is eating when they go paleo.  Please click on the author's name and book title above to follow the links to more information and enjoy the video that follows.  





No comments:

Post a Comment