Thursday, December 25, 2014

Epilogue To The CPNE



Two weeks ago I was spending my first night in Pennsylvania getting ready to begin my three days of testing which has been the topic of my last few blogs.  Since I have been home I have been in a bit of a daze.  I sit and stare into space a lot, my mind a million miles away.  But I have realize in my thinking that I have left a lot of thank you's out of my blogs.  So many people supported me emotionally and as a cheering sections while I prepared for my test.  I worry that even with adding another blog I will still leave people out.  If I miss you I very much apologize.  

First I have to thank my children and step children.  They probably heard me talk on and on about the test the most.  They were all patient with me and great support.  But my adult twins,  Nick and Nicole,  listened the most and Nicole sent me to test with a Starbucks gift card to spoil me while I was testing.  And one of my husband's adult twins, Amy,  made a special effort to make sure I had a talisman that she picked out specially for me to keep in my pocket while I tested.  

Many friends too heard of little else from me for months.  I was so bad about it I almost hated to talk to people during that time.  Everyone I emailed heard about it at least once a week as did my yoga teacher who loaned me a small piece of Hematite to carry in my pocket.  

My siblings and father heard of nothing else from me.  My only brother Jim was especially reassuring with his belief in me.

But no one put up with more than my husband Bruce.  He carried the slack at home so I could study and he was very patient through out the fall months as I was struggling and not always in the best of spirits.  He was my support throughout.  He even drove me  to Atlanta so I could take my mock test.  

All these people deserve specific thanks along with anyone else I forgot to mention.    




No comments:

Post a Comment