Monday, February 8, 2016

Primary 2016




In my opinion the president of the United States needs to be someone we can be proud to have represent us to the rest of the world.  And the person who is president needs to be a diplomat who has experience in many areas of government.   The president should be a moderate person who moderates the various factions  and brings about compromise.  People should vote for those who share their more extreme pet issues but they should fill both the house and the Senate with those individuals.  That is where laws are written and passed.   A person who  votes for a more extreme individual for president does not share the same understanding of how our government works as I do.  I am a democrat.  I like Hillary Clinton as a candidate.  I do have concerns about her health since she experienced a blood clot when she was Secretary of Sate.  I will feel a lot more comfortable if she picks a strong VP running mate.   In the fall I will vote democrat.  In the spring, unless something changes, I will vote for Hillary.  I see no one in the Republican line up that makes me want to cross party lines.  After sharing with others my opinions,  I only encourage them to vote for the candidate of their choice.  And my only expectation of others is that they give me the same respect for my opinion that I give them for theirs.  Please follow this LINK to another blog that explains things better than I do  and enjoy the video that follows.



No comments:

Post a Comment