Tuesday, June 28, 2022

The Vine Witch by Luanne G Smith

 




By



On Friday 6/24/2022  I was down in the dumps about the current events of the day.  I spent the afternoon in the flower gardens and that helped.  But I was still moping around.  I had seen the demise of Roe vs Wade coming since 11/2016,  but still was sad when it happened.  Normally I read either historical novels or non fiction.  The books I choose are often pretty heady.  But I decided, because of my mood,  a fluff book was in order.  I had a copy of The Vine Witch on my kindle.  I had obtained it free from Amazon.   It look like the perfect escape book so I began reading it.  The book fit my need perfectly!  It is a fairy tale in adult length and an easy read.  I lost myself in it for three days and was glad for a trip into fantasy.  It is a story about a witch who uses magic to care for wine vineyards in 19th Century France.  It is a love story and a bit of a mystery.  If you need to escape a bit I highly recommend this book!  Please click on the book title and author's name above and enjoy the video that follows. 





No comments:

Post a Comment