Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Eye Of The Needle by Ken Follett


by


For the second time this year,  the Wilmington Public Library's Book Discussion Group has picked a favorite author of mine for their May 7th meeting.  Certainly one can't beat Ken Follett as a go to author any time one wants a great read.  I totally enjoyed The Pillars Of The Earth,  World Without End,  and The Fall Of Giants so was glad to see on the book group's list The Eye Of The Needle.  I listened to it on audio during my commute as I was involved in another book on my kindle and I have to admit I kept missing my turns due to being so involved in the story line.  It is thriller that is set during WWII and involves a spy trying to get critical information to Nazi Germany while The Allies try to stop him.   I highly recommend this book or anything else by Ken Follett.  Please click on the author's name and book title above to follow the links to more information and enjoy the video that follows.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment