Sunday, April 20, 2014

We All Want The Best For The Babies




I can remember as a child in grade school,  getting a card similar to the one above,  and filling it with dimes before returning it to school.   It was an opportunity for children to reach out and help children.  Today,  this time of year every year,  there are many who are participating in walk-a-thons to raise money for The March of Dimes.  I don't have a known walk near by to participate in but I do have an avenue to donate annually to the March of Dimes and always appreciate the yearly reminder.  My cousin experienced a pre-mature birth several years ago and hosts a walk in that child's memory.  If any one is so inclined to donate and doesn't know where to donate at might I suggest this LINK.  And enjoy the following PSA video about the importance of The March Of Dimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment