Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory



by

The novel,  The Constant Princess, is considered the first novel of Philippa Gregory's series on the Tudor Court.  It is the story of Henry VIII's first wife.  As with the other novels by Philippa Gregory that I have read,  the book is told from the point of view of a female historic figure.   Last summer I enjoyed all of Philippa Gregory's books in her The Cousins War series and I intend to finish this series as well.  I did not care for the way she ended this book as I would have preferred she left off the last chapter but even with that criticism, I highly recommend this book.  I read through it very quickly and enjoyed it immensely.  Please click on the title and the author's name above to follow the links to more information and enjoy the videos that follow.

   



No comments:

Post a Comment