Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Crowning Of The Can King by J.E. Rohrer




by



My brother has written a new book.  I enjoyed his last series and just finished up this first book of his new series tonight.   It is a short read at 54 pages and took me about an hour to zip through.   I could have read it quicker but had to keep stopping to laugh.  My brother's books always make me laugh.  This one,  like his others,  is about a mystery solving retired absent minded professor who lives in Fort Atkinson Wisconsin.  The Crowning of The Can King is about what would happen if the world lost electric power.   In the story the absent minded professor,  his wife,  and neighbors fend off foes who are out to steal their limited resources and at the same time find the axe murderer who killed the grocery store manager who was price gouging those in need.   I could just get a visual of them digging a hole in the field to dump their toilet bucket on a daily basis and could see the older professor always falling over the cat at least once.  Definitely a much needed fluff book after my last couple of reads and  I highly recommend it.  I understand my nephew illustrated the cover too!.  Please click on my brother's name above and the book title to learn more and enjoy the video that follows about the town the story takes place in.


No comments:

Post a Comment