Friday, September 5, 2014

The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman.




by



I read this book on my Kindle Fire and finished it up last night.  It is the September selection for the Wilmington Library Reading group.  My work schedule has changed so I can't attend their meetings any more but will try to read along with them when I can.  They are a good group and I enjoyed them.  This novel The Light Between Oceans is one that is very thought provoking and I am sure brought out a lively discussion in the group night before last.  The novel held my attention and I finished it fairly quickly.  I won't go into too much detail on the story line because the video I am posting will do that.  But I do want to warn possible readers that this is a very sad book.  The ending made me tearful.  Please click on the title and the author's name above to follow the links to more information.  And enjoy the video that follows.  



No comments:

Post a Comment