Sunday, March 24, 2013

Martha Washington Via C-Span



Working second shift I rarely watch much television but if there is something I am aware of that I missed and want to watch I can often watch is belatedly online.  Such was the case last evening when I finally watched the first in the First Ladies Series that C-Span is running.  You can find it HERE.   The series started on Presidents Day of this year and I was told about it by a friend.   The first program was on Martha Washington and was very well done.   I hope to watch the entire series and highly recommend the program to others.  It is interactive in that people participate through twitter,  facebook and by calling in questions.   They have White House historians as guests and on location videos that are included.   It is indeed top notch programming.



No comments:

Post a Comment