Saturday, September 2, 2017

Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire by J.K. Rowling




by



This summer I have been enjoying the Harry Potter series.  It was quite a while between book three and book four because I waited my turn to check out the book at the Ohio State Library's digital book service and there was a quite a waiting list.  But it finally was my turn and I grabbed it.  I have wanted to read the books for some time but since my kids were grown by the time they became popular it was not a priority.  This past Mother's Day my grandson was telling me how much he enjoyed the books and I decided to read them.  I have to say that they are a great escape.  I highly recommend them to de-stress.  I had wondered about the books because I had heard parents express concern over the content of the books not being good for kids to read.  But from what I am reading I think the content is excellent.  The values expressed in the book are exemplary.  Harry is honest,  loyal and has a great concern for others.  He is on the side of good rather than evil.  As a result of my opinion I searched for others who might feel this way about the Harry Potter books and I found the following video.  Please take time to enjoy it.  And click on the book title and author's name above to follow the links to more information.  





No comments:

Post a Comment