Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J K Rowling




by




Book Six in the Harry Potter series was one that I just flew through.  When I started reading I could not put it down.  My husband laughed at me,  as I read my kindle in bed into the wee hours of the morning,  that I was like a kid with a book and flashlight under the covers.   I have enjoyed all of the Harry Potter books,  reading late as I got toward the end of them,  but this one especially hooked me in.  Harry goes back to school for another year after his summer at his Aunt and Uncles.  He was able to spend the end of his summer with his friend Ron again.  School was especially interesting this year in the book because of his individual instruction from the head master.  In fact,  it was his time spent with Dumbledore that made the book even more fascinating than the previous ones.  Again,  I highly recommend this book to kids from upper grade school age to adult.  My nine year old grandson recommended the series to me and it has been a great gift.  Please click on the book title and authors name above to follow links to more information.  And enjoy the video that follows.  




No comments:

Post a Comment