Thursday, October 4, 2018

Anatomy Of A Miracle by Jonathan Miles




by


My local library book group selection for October is Anatomy Of A Miracle by Jonathan Miles.  It is a well written book that has lots of material in it to discuss.  A veteran who has been paralyzed from combat for four years is suddenly able to walk again.  What follows is the story of those that take advantage of him, those that try to disprove his experience, and those that try to substantiate the miracle.  The impact of social media is included in the story line.  While it is a book that covers thought provoking subject matter, I did not find one character in the book that I liked.  I listened to it on audio and the narrator did a good job presenting it.  The novel did have an interesting surprise twist at the end.  But I can't say I enjoyed the book and I was glad to get to the end.  It is not a book I would recommend to others.   To learn more click on the author's name and book title above and watch the video that follows.  



No comments:

Post a Comment