Friday, August 2, 2019

Peppermint



Peppermint

I have been reading a lot of information about the various essential oils and have decided to write a bit about one every month or so.  Since becoming a wholesale customer in YL last month I have enjoyed trying the various essential oils.  The peppermint oil is one that I use at least once daily.  I add a drop to a cup of coffee along with almond milk in place of a snack.  It satisfies me, increases my level of alertness and provides me a general lift.  It is a plant that has been used for centuries.  A history of peppermint can be found HERE.   Some people use peppermint for headaches.  One reason I was interested in peppermint oil was the anti-inflammatory effects attributed to it. The following video explains some of the benefits attributed to peppermint. 






 Peppermint is one of the oils I now have in my standard monthly order from YL.  I received my first monthly essential rewards order today and have it set up to include my favorite oils.  Although I first joined Young Living without the essential rewards feature, I bumped up to that level after getting to know the various oils in my welcome kit.  Peppermint oil is an addition to my life that promotes comfort and health.  I am glad I have added it to my daily routine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment