Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Frankincense






      When I ordered my Premium Starter Kit from Young Living (what will soon be twelve months ago) it contained twelve essential oils.  One of the oils was the precious liquid Frankincense.  I have used it very sparingly and still will soon have to replenish my supply.  On an evening that I want to diffuse something soothing I diffuse what is affectionately referred to in FB YL groups as "Frank".   Known by most of us as one of the oils in the Christmas Story that was bought to the manger by the Three Wise Men,  I wish I could allow all readers of this blog to experience the aroma of Frankincense.  It has been used medicinally for thousands of years.  Some of the conditions  that some people claim to find it helpful for are depression, cancer, respiratory infections, inflammation, and to stimulate immunity.  Most people find it increases their spiritual awareness, promotes meditation for them, improves their attitude and uplifts their spirits.   Whatever a person's opinion  of any other claims, I don't think anyone would argue the fact that Frankincense smells amazing.  You can obtain your high quality Frankincense Essential Oil HERE.  














No comments:

Post a Comment