Sunday, January 3, 2021

Raising our Frequencies

 



Vibrations are something that have been a part of my life view since childhood. "Good vibes" was a common reference during my teenage years.  Now I am learning more about the energy of vibration.  





Everything around us has energy.   The vibration or energy given off by other things affects us.  Whether it be the rhythm of our favorite popular song, or the terse tone of an unhappy friend, our mood and interactions are impacted by these frequencies.  Raising our frequencies results in attracting more positive experiences.  One way I raise my frequency is by using essential oil.  The above chart, which I found on Pinterest, illustrates the different frequencies of various essential oils.  White Angelica is a blend by Young Living that is a favorite of mine with a high frequency.  The following graphic, created by my RCD, explains the oils used in this blend.  

]



In addition to breathing in essential oils such as White Angelica there are other ways to raise our frequencies.  Click HERE to find an article with some suggestions for activities to raise your vibrations.   To join me in using oils to raise your vibration please click HERE where the blend White Angelica can be obtained.   In closing, how raising your energy to a higher frequency or vibration works is explained in the following video.  It is a delightful TED talk and well worth the listen. 










No comments:

Post a Comment