Sunday, January 3, 2021

My Ten Best Reads Of 2020

 




My Ten Best Reads of 2020

My reading achievements were down in 2020.  I only read twenty books.  So it was not quite as hard to rank in the top ten as it has been in years that I have read many more books.  But here is my list and I enjoyed all ten of them. I hope you do too.  Click on each one to follow the link to the blog I wrote about each of them.

  1. I Contain Multitudes by Ed Yong
  2. Orphan #8 by Kim Van Alkemade
  3. The Book Woman Of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richarson
  4. The Trees by Conrad Richter
  5. The Fields by Conrad Richter
  6. What Unites Us by Dan Rather
  7. Calebs Crossing by Geraldine Brooks 
  8. Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin 
  9. Talking To Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
  10. Daring Greatly by Brene Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment