Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Top Ten List For 2012



It is obvious to me that I am not going to get through either the book on my kindle nor the audio book on my IPOD before the end of the year.  Well maybe the book on my kindle but I do not think it will make this list.  Therefore I think it is safe to go ahead and post a Top Ten List for 2012 from the books I have read.  I looked back over my posts for the year and came up with a total of 26 books.  There is no reason to post again what the books are about as there is a blog for each one already.  Of the 26 books I have read this year my favorite ten are:

10.  Destiny Of The Republic by Cancice Millard
09.  Main Street by Sinclair Lewis
08.  Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
07.  Sign Talker by James Alexander Thom
06.  At Home by Bill Bryson
05.  A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
04.  1000 White Women by Jim Fergus
03. The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood
02. The Poison Wood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
01.  The Outlander Series (books 2-7 this year)  by Diana Gabaldon


 

1 comment:

  1. Twenty six is not a correct count because I only counted the seven Outlanders once instead of seven so add six to 27 for a correct count.

    ReplyDelete