Friday, December 14, 2012

Book For The Week: 12/14/12: Agatha Raisin The Quiche of Death



Agatha Raisin


by



This little mystery is a delight and a series I will enjoy more of in the future.  M.C. Beaton creates a hilarious heroine in Agatha Raisin and this book is a belly laugher.    A career women retires early and moves to a small town in England.  Her adjustment to a new life and the situations she gets herself into are a hoot.  A light mystery story this book is great fun.  Next time I need an escape I will reach for the next book in the Agatha Raisin series.  Click on the author's name and book title above to follow the links to more information and enjoy the video below.  The video is of the audio book.  I read the book on my kindle.  It is available in paper back also.  



No comments:

Post a Comment