Thursday, August 6, 2009

ABC's Of ME Stolen From Heidi's page





A - Age:  soon will be 52

B - Bed size:  Queen

C - Chore you hate:  cleaning the bathroom

D - Dog's name:  No dog  I  have a bird named Simone

E - Essential start your day item:  Yoga

F - Favorite colors: Navy blue with maroon

G - Gold or Silver: GOLD

H - Height: 5'7"

I - Instruments you play: A little  Piano

J - Job title: LPN

K - Kid(s): 2 Boys and 1 girl

L - Living arrangements:  Divorced with mortgage

M - Mom's name: Charlotte

N - Nicknames:  No one calls me one right now.  From the past my grandfather called me skeezicks. 

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth:  tests when I was a teenager

P - Pet Peeve:  when people leave their shopping carts out of the rack 

Q - Quote from a movie:  Tomorrow is another day

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Siblings:  one brother and two sisters

T - Time you wake up: 9:30 am 

U- Underwear:  yes

V - Vegetable you dislike: beets 

W - Ways you run late:  unusual things like a flat tire 

X - X-rays you've had: my foot once

Y - Yummy food you make:  pies

Z - Zoo favorite:  turtles

1 comment: