Saturday, September 12, 2009

Health Money and Fear

I found this on Will Astra's page.  It is an excellent video that explains many of the health care issues our country is facing.   I do differ in my opinion from the experts in the video in that I believe to move from our current system to a single payer system is not a good thing to do at this point.  I would like to see us evolve in a more slow migration in that direction over a period of time.  Given a choice,  I think we would.   This is a rather long video but really worth the watch.

4 comments:

  1. good video

    but I think we can move to a single payer option without to much trouble if we do it as an option-

    ReplyDelete
  2. In order for there to be an option doesn't that mean there is more than one payer? In my opinion as the years roll by more and more would choose a public option until it was the single payer and then it would be by choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. right mary over here it is not just a single payer system you can have the option of private or public or both

    ReplyDelete