Friday, August 31, 2012

Book For The Week: An Echo In The Bone by Diana Gabaldon



by


For almost an entire year my audio book listening has been of the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. Therefore when I reached the end of her seventh novel in the series on Monday afternoon I felt like I had lost an entire community.   At least, that is, until the eighth book comes out next year.   An Echo In The Bone takes place during the American Revolutionary War and Jamie and Claire temporarily leave The Ridge and spend a good bit of the book trying to get back to Scotland.  But once back home it is not long before they rush and return to America so that Claire can operate on one of the grandchildren's tonsils.  I enjoy this series as it has adventure,  history,  romance,  sex, and medine a mixed in together.   Please click on the title and the author's name above to follow links to more information and enjoy the video that follows:




No comments:

Post a Comment