Sunday, June 1, 2014

Indiana/Michigan Visit 5/27-28/2014

Not having been back to NE IN or SWL MI since my move to SW OH 12/2013 I was getting a bit antsy to go and get my fix to see people.  So last week we traveled and used my new mother in law's home as a home base while I ran and visited people and hubby visited his mom.  I enjoyed CC library book club for lunch on  Tuesday and a visit with my dad afterwards.   Tuesday pm I picked up my grandchildren from a prior husband and took them for a sandwich and to see the new X Men movie in 3 D.   While it is not my genre of movie I have to say I enjoyed it.   It is a good movie to take tween grand kids to.  See the trailer below.  Wednesday morning I got better acquainted with my new mother in law.  On Wednesday pm I enjoyed dinner with my husband Bruce, my son Scott and grandson Tucker before making the return trip back to SW OH.

No comments:

Post a Comment