Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell




by


It is not very often that I read a book and just really don't like it.  The Wilmington Library book group does a non fiction selection every other month and non fiction is not my genre in book length unless it is a topic that is really of interest to me.  This book would have made a great magazine article but I really had to wade through its 304 pages.  I missed the meeting last week so don't know if other people liked it or not.  The book is about how some things become popular and some things flop.   One of the points of attending a book group is to expose oneself to things that they would not other wise read.  This selection achieved that goal for me.  It is written clearly and if a person enjoys non fiction about selling items or ideas then this would be a good read.   If this subject is your cup of tea you can click on the title and author's name above to learn more and view the video that follows.



No comments:

Post a Comment