Friday, January 2, 2015

When The Heavens Fell by JE Rohrer






by




It has been almost a week ago that I finished my brother's third novella in his series "An Apocalyptic Adventure" but with the holidays and a bad cold I am late in getting a blog written about it.  I always get a special kick out of my brother's books.  The characters are not supposed to be any one who is real but I see traits of people I know in them.  And the situations they get themselves  into amuse me.The series is about a small town in Wisconsin and how the towns people are dealing with the apocalypse.  In this part of the series there are various communities with various types of organizations arising in the new world.  The one the main characters of the story are forming is one similar to ones that were formed in Pennsylvania in the 1700s.  And it is not a community that is liked by some.  So they have conflicts with near by communities to deal with and conflicts to solve within their own community.  They also have a meteor shower and an attack by acid spitting grasshoppers.  I of course think every one should read my brother's books.  They are a quick read and entertaining and not expensive.   Please click on the title and author's name above to follow the link to find the books my brother has written.  And enjoy the video that follows about a real life grasshopper attack that happened in Nebraska.




No comments:

Post a Comment