Monday, August 24, 2015

The Complete Guide to Aspergers Syndrome by Dr Tony Attwood






by



As I finished up this book on my Kindle Friday night,  what struck me was the amount of information it contains.  I now have a much greater understanding of Aspergers Syndrome than I did prior to reading the book.  Even those that only have some of the traits and not a full diagnosis of Aspergers would gain insight from this handbook.  Dr Attwood is a British doctor who currently lives in Australia.  His expertise is in Aspergers Syndrome and he is not only knowledgeable,  he is able to explain the subject in a way that is easily understood by everyday people.  I highly recommend this book to not only people in the field of education and medical community but also to parents and spouses of people that are wondering about their loved one.  It is likely that this syndrome is more prevalent than is diagnosed.  Please click on the book title and author's name above to follow links to more information and enjoy the interview with Dr Attwood in the video below.





No comments:

Post a Comment