Sunday, August 23, 2015

Wagons West - Oregon by Dana Fuller Ross




by



Friday night I finished listening to the fourth book of the Wagons West series by Dana Fuller Ross.  It is the one called Oregon where they arrive in Oregon and set up their community.  It has been an enjoyable series and thought it goes on for many more books,  I am done reading it.  I would call them fluff books.  They are not particularly  historically accurate and the story line begins to get repetitive.  Never the less,  they are fun books and for someone who doesn't read to challenge their mind I am sure the stories would relax them.  Please follow the links by clicking on the high lighted words above.  The following link is to  a video that was filmed at the End Of Trail Interpretive Center by a man named Bradley Haertling.  I visited this center this summer in July and it was fun for me to watch the video and see the things I saw while there.  






No comments:

Post a Comment