Sunday, January 24, 2016

Product Review: Vegetti Pro



One thing that I have found that happens when I mall walk is that besides getting some good exercise I spend money.  This past week I picked up a new pair of slacks and a Vegetti Pro.  Last pm I used the Vegetti Pro for the first time and I really like it!  To add some background,  a couple of years ago I asked for a hand held spiral tool for my birthday and I received one but I could never get it to work.  I just ended up working hard and getting only small pieces of vegetable - when I had small enough veggies to fit into the tool.  Then a few weeks ago I saw the Veggetti Pro on the news.  So as I was walking around the mall and passed the kitchen store I decided to duck in and price them.  On a whim I picked one up and I really like it.    I find it worked good and is easy to clean up afterwards.  I also enjoyed the meal I made with the "noodles"  and there are many recipes online to choose from for "zoodles".    Here are mine.  I cooked them in a wok with a little olive oil. 



Then I served them with Sweet Italian Turkey Sausages cooked in half Marinara Sauce half chicken broth.   It was very yummy and when I put it in my recipe builder on Weight Watchers it came out to six of the new smart points.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment