Friday, January 1, 2016

My Top Ten Favorite Books For 2015



In looking over my blogs of the more than 40 books I have either read or listened to on audio in the past year it was clear that there were more than ten that I liked very much.  So I left off Ken Follett because I had him in the top ten at least once the last two years.  Please know that his work is always in my overall top ten!  I also cheated a little and combined two titles by one author for number seven. But below find the top ten I finally settled on,  beginning with number ten and working down to my number one of the year.   Each title can be clicked on to follow the link to the blog that I reviewed that particular title on.  Happy New Year to all who follow my blog and best wishes for 2016!

#10 Paper Towns by John Green

#9   The Mirror by Marlys Millhiser

#8    Wicked by Gregory McGuire


#6    Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult

#5    Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver 

#4    The Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood 

#3    The Invention Of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd

#2    A Land Remembered by Patrick D. Smith

#1   Raquela by Ruth Garber 

No comments:

Post a Comment