Friday, January 1, 2016

The Wrong Girl by Hank Phillippi Ryan




by



The January selection for the Wilmington Library Daytime Book Group is The Wrong Girl by Hank Phillippi Ryan.   I chose to listen to it on audio and finished it on the plane today on my way home from vacation.  It is a mystery romance about foster care and adoption agencies.  It has several different stories and plots happening at once and some tie together at the end and some do not.  There is no graphic violence or sexual scenes in this book.  It is a clean cut mystery story that can be enjoyed by all ages.   For people who enjoy mystery books this book will be a winner.  It is not my normal genre of historical novels but I do enjoy an occasional mystery fluff book to fill in between more serious reading.  I did find this book entertaining and I may well reach again for something by this author.  Please click on the author's name and book title above to follow the link for more information and enjoy the video that follows.  



No comments:

Post a Comment