Wednesday, April 10, 2019

World War I Nurses Project 2017/2018





The last couple of years I have enjoyed working with the county I was born in on their WWI project. I was asked to research and write about the nurses from their county that served in WWI.  The group encouraged me in my writing and I appreciate the opportunity that they provided me with.  Here is a hub to the links that will take you to the things I wrote for them.

Minnie Antrim

Hattie Carfrae 

Mary Alice Lamb

Katherine Kreutzer

Mable Munro

Mary Swain

The Flu

Local Red Cross Formation

      Committee One
      Committee Two 
      Committee Three
      Committee Four


Higby Deitrich Morgan

Joe Hiner


Currently I am involved in a rather long writing project related to my own family history.  But someday perhaps I will get the opportunity to work on another project like the WWI one.  I enjoyed it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment