Sunday, September 1, 2019

Lemon




     As a grade school age child I attended 4H summer camp.  I developed a relationship with the camp nurse.   I would knock on her office door and complain of a sore throat and she would give me lemon candy.  After I grew to adulthood,  I purchased products for my home containing lemon such as in my dish soap, furniture polish and floor cleaner.  Therefore, upon joining Young Living this summer, lemon essential oil was a natural for me to add to my life.  People use lemon essential oil for many uses.  Some diffuse it feeling it gives them a mood lift.  Others use it in cleaning or laundry areas of their home because it is believed to have antimicrobial properties.  I add two drops to the water that I drink when I get up for the day.  I put my water in a glass and do not add the oil to water in a plastic bottle due to fear that the strength of the oil will break down the plastic.  While studies continue and not all claims have been proven,  I believe that lemon essential oil has  anti-inflammatory tendancies and that it boosts my immune system.  I also hope to obtain some detox benefits from it for many people believe it assists the liver and lymphatic system in their job of cleansing our systems.  I am not an advocate of oils in place of traditional medical care but I do feel promoting comfort and health by using oils makes sense.  Read more about lemon essential oil by clicking on this LINK and enjoy the video that follows.






No comments:

Post a Comment