Sunday, November 3, 2019

Lavender









     Almost everyone is familiar with lavender.  After using Young Living's Thieves hand sanitizer as a retail customer for over two years, I ordered a bottle of their vitality Lavender Essential oil.  I immediately knew I did not want to be without it.  It is this oil that caused me to realize I wanted to be a wholesale member of Young Living and order more regularly.  People use lavender for various reasons.  It is an ingredient that is, as an imitation fragrant oil, found in lotions and bubble bath in almost every venue.  Of course these items contain lavender that is made  from a synthetic process and not the plant derivative used to make essential oils.  For a general overview of uses and history of the lavender plant follow this LINK.   For a more scientific paper from the National Institute of Health about a study of the use of lavender for anxiety follow this LINK.  And of course enjoy the video at the beginning of this blog and the two videos at the end.  I find lavender supports my goal of a good nights sleep and I believe I have less general aches and pains while taking  lavender.  I put four drops of the type of lavender that is safely ingested in my senna and chamomile herbal tea at bedtime along with one drop of either rosemary or cinnamon.  If you wish to order lavender essential oil or any other Young Living product, either as a retail customer or as a wholesale member, from my page follow this LINK.   












No comments:

Post a Comment