Saturday, April 11, 2020

Essential Oil Email Class Launched!




This past week or so I have been working hard to pull together information for an email class on Essential Oils and Brain Health.   I am ready to launch it!  Whether or not you are a student wanting to be as sharp as possible,  a mom who wants to give her child the edge in school or a senior who wants to hold on to as many brain cells as possible for as long as possible like I am,  this class is for you.   It will cover information about oils in general,  it will have some Young Living specific information, and it will have some information that is not oil related but pertains to cognition.  It was my plan to have something for everyone.  I am excited as several people have already asked to be included in the first group which will start 4/13/2020. There are a few housekeeping rules about the class.  They are:

1) there is no charge for the class. zero. 

2) the class consists of five emails

3) each email will have a pdf file attached that is the lesson of the day

4) I will send out class #1 on Monday and then one daily through Friday.  Every Monday will start a new group.  So if you miss getting in on one Monday you will only have to wait a week till the next group starts.  

5) In order to enroll all you have to do is get your email address to me.  I can be reached on fb messenger or twitter messenger.  If you are having trouble reaching me with either of those platforms then leave a comment here and let me know.  

I hope you are all staying healthy and look forward to interacting with you for this email class.

Mary Rohrer Dexter





No comments:

Post a Comment