Thursday, May 14, 2020

Marjoram Essential Oil



Marjoram Essential Oil is one that I use on a regular basis.  I do  limit how much of it I use because one of the supplements I take is Turmeric.  Both Turmeric and Marjoram affect blood clotting.  This is good to a limited degree but it is important to not have the blood too thin.  So I take my Turmeric in the morning and my Marjoram at bedtime.  Marjoram relaxes so bedtime is a good time to take it.  Here is a link to the Marjoram page at the online Aromatherapy Bible.  Although it is thought to have originated in Asia, Marjoram can now be found growing all over.  I add Marjoram to my day for its anti-inflammatory affect.  To obtain Marjoram follow this LINK and  also do enjoy the video below about the various uses for Marjoram Essential Oil. 









No comments:

Post a Comment