Friday, November 20, 2020

The Hidden Messages In Water by Dr Masaru Emoto

 





This short little book only took 2.5 hours to listen to.  It is about research by Dr Masaru Emoto, who studied the effect of different stimuli on ice crystals.  It is an interesting book but I found parts of it a little far out there.  Over all though I liked the main ideas the author was explaining.  I believe  there is a lot to be said for energy and the impact our behavior, thoughts and words can have on others.  I believe there are frequencies that are different for different things.  He lost me when he was talking about the effect of the written word on water crystals but I could follow him on the effects of the spoken word on them.  I would recommend this book to others.  I enjoyed it and thought it had some really good ideas. I hope other scientists are continuing to study this field.   Please click on the words at the beginning on the blog to follow the three links to more information.  And enjoy the video below.  It is a bit outdated as Dr Emoto died in 2014 but the video does a good job of explaining his work.  







No comments:

Post a Comment