Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Eucalyptus

 



Eucalyptus Essential Oil


Most people diffuse eucalyptus essential oil when they need respiratory support.  I have also found its anti-inflammatory tendencies  to ease my osteoarthritis type aches and pains when I diffuse it.  Each individual has their own causes of discomfort and different things are effective for different things and each individual must research and discover what helps them on thier own.  Eucalyptus was one of the first free oils I received as a promotional item a few months after I became involved in Young Living.  It is a plant that has been known to be  distilled since the mid 1800s.  Much of it has been grown in Australia.  I keep it on hand in case I get a head cold and I diffuse it occasionally at bedtime to maintain comfort.   Get your first order placed HERE.  Please click on the two links above and listen to the video that follows for more information.  







No comments:

Post a Comment