Thursday, February 18, 2010

Catching Up - updated

It has been one of those weeks that I can't seem to get away from work at a decent hour,  so I get to bed late (or early is probably a better term since it is the wee hours of the morning),  so I get up late,  so the dishes and mail pile up.  I am off today and I really am sort of  cleaning.  But that involves going through the mail.  Before I put the Indiana State Nurses Association Feb/Mar/Apr 2010 newsletter into the recycle bin I wanted to share some of the resolutions that they passed at their October 2009 Annual Meeting.

"Concepts of Health Care Reform:  that the Indiana State Nurses Association encourage collaboration with other stakeholders in the design of health car reform, and that the ISNA provide information to nurses throughout the state on these major areas of care reform.

Health Care Reform:  That the Indiana State Nurses Association assist nurses in the state to become acquainted with the major issues of health care reform and key contributions of nurses in addressing access, cost and quality that should be incorporated in health care reform.

Preparing Nurses for Health Care Reform: That the Indiana State Nurses Association educate Indiana nurses on these important health care reform measures; and that the Indiana State Nurses Association encourage nurses to advocate for these health care reform measures. "

Now I really am going to dust and vacuum,  clean the bird cage,  scrub the bathroom . . .


Updated - now that I know how to add attachments to blogs I wanted to add the actual newsletter to this post that I was referring to.  You will find the quoted resolutions on page one and two. 

Attachment: IN2_10.pdf

1 comment:

  1. I posted this about a month ago and just now added the newsletter to the post. In order for it to come to the top of the posts with the changes I have to add a comment.

    ReplyDelete