Saturday, November 3, 2012

Book For The Week 11/4/12 : The Christmas Wedding




by


The November selection for my library book group is The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson.  I started it toward the end of October thinking it would take me awhile to read it but  it was a quick read so I finished it before the first of November.  It is the story of a family and their holiday season.   I have read  James Patterson's books before but not to  often because they generally give me nightmares.  Not so with this book.  It is very G rated and a fine book for all ages and all audiences that want an ivory girl type experience.  This book will not make it into my top ten list for 2012.  It is not a bad book but there is nothing particularly striking about it.  It is a book about a widow who has her children home for the holidays and is also having her wedding at the same time.  Three men have proposed and no one but the widow knows who the groom is going to be right up till the time she announces her choice during the actual wedding.  I would not recommend it but if you like light romance novels then this is the book for you.  I am not big on weddings being a happy ending and I would not have picked the man she chose.  Click on the title of the book and the authors name above to follow the link to more information and enjoy the video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment