Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sunday Night At The Movies: The Break Up

Sunday night after dinner Bruce and I watched a movie called  The Break Up.  It is supposed to be a romantic comedy.  I really didn't care for it.  It was about a couple who lived together and they got in a big fight over  issues like the dishes.  Then rather than having a cool off period and  revisiting the issues later they both demonstrated very immature behavior.  In the end they broke up even though they neither one wanted to.  It was one misunderstanding after another.  Their lives together ruined and their home disassembled the main message of the movie at the end seemed to be that life goes on.  After it was over Bruce and I played a very neck and neck game of scrabble.  Even though I ended up losing I liked the game better than the movie.  See the trailer that follows.


No comments:

Post a Comment