Sunday, November 1, 2015

Product Review - Immersion Blender



Many of the soup recipes I have been finding in the low cal diet books and sites call for a step that uses an immersion blender.  I had no clue what they were talking about so I googled it and found that there was a wide price range and different features listed for different ones.  Wanting to know more and see them hands on,  I stopped in JC Penny last Wednesday while I was mall walking on a rainy afternoon.  They had the Kitchen Aid one on sale for half price and I love my Kitchen Aid table top mixer so I grabbed the immersion blender.  While doing my food prep for this week today,  I made a soup that required the use of an immersion blender.  I found the one I bought easy to use and it did a fine job.  I have no complaints.  It feels like it is of good quality in my hand.  The recipe I made is on Weight Watchers so I assume it has a copy write.  HERE is a link to it but I do not think you will be able to view it if you are not a member.   It tastes really good and is only five points.  If you want to google for a similar recipe the name is Coconut-Curry Pumpkin Bisque.  I tried to find the same one but could not.  I did find a similar one that sounded good.  It can be found at THIS  link.  Again,  I am very happy with the immersion blender that I purchased. 






No comments:

Post a Comment