Monday, August 14, 2017

Mindless Eating by Brian Wansink


by


It was necessary to put this best seller on hold on the digital service at the library and wait a few weeks in order to check it out on my kindle app.  Reading it did not take long and the language was not difficult.  It addresses our eating habits and how we eat by habit instead of conscious choice.  But rather than making a point to pay attention to what we eat, which was what I expected the message to be,  the author goes on to give tips on changing our habits  so that we eat less while not paying attention rather than more.  His premise is to cut our caloric intake by a slight amount that we don't notice thereby causing a weight loss instead of gain over the course of our year.   Since I have had a struggle with weight my entire life there is a lot of review for me in this book.   But it was a review presented in an enjoyable manner and there was new information for me.  I recommend this book for those with a desire to get their eating habits under control.  I intend to read his other book in the future.   The ideas suggested can be incorporated to use along with other diet programs.   Please click on the book title and author's name above to follow the link to more information and enjoy the video that follows.  





No comments:

Post a Comment