Saturday, August 12, 2017

Saturday Night Genealogy Challenge: Database Statistics





This weeks challenge and the links to those that participated can be found HERE.http://www.geneamusings.com/2017/08/saturday-night-genealogy-fun-your.html  The challenge is worded as follows:

Tell us which GMP you use, and how many persons, places, sources, etc. are in your database(s) today in a blog post of your own, in a comment to this blog post, or in a Facebook status or Google+ stream comment.

I use Reunion Genealogy Software.   I was not able to find one page that had all the items together.  Under reports,  then statistics,  I found the number of people which was followed by a list of them.  Under side bar I found the places and the sources listed with the totals at the top.  And under reports,  then multimedia usage,  I found a list of multimedia and indications of how many times they were viewed with the amount of files on the top.  

Going through and adding my sources to the right fields is something I need to do.  I do have more sources than indicated in other areas such as the photo description field or in the notes area.  

No comments:

Post a Comment