Thursday, July 11, 2019

My Christmas In July

   




     In the 1990’s I had a large herb garden in which I grew aromatic herbs.  I would harvest them all summer and in the fall, after adding essential oils, I would turn the jars every day and make potpourri.  So my interest in essential oils and learning about plants goes way back .  So those who know me should not find it surprising that the last couple years I have been buying a essential oil product here and there from a Young Living member.  Lately I have been considering becoming a Wholesale Member/personal user.  Since I regularly use their Thieves hand sanitizer and Lavender Vitality meeting the $50 a year obligation will not be a problem. I may well decide to use more items as time goes on and participate in a more in depth way.  But for now I have a lot of material to read and much to learn.
     Today my Welcome Kit arrived so I feel  like I  gave myself a Christmas Present in July.











     To learn more about lavender click HERE.  To see what I use from Young Living as Lavender click HERE.  To read about Thieves click HERE

     I am excited about getting into learning about the oils and their uses.  I am looking forward to the membership prices at the personal use level. 


No comments:

Post a Comment