Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Rosemary




     At the beginning of each month I have been posting a blog about another essential. In July I joined Young Living as a wholesale customer and have since bumped myself up to an essential rewards customer.  I have enjoyed learning about the various oils and use many of them on a regular basis.  Many of the oils I use are from Young Living's Vitality line which means they are safely ingested.  Rosemary is a very strong oil and I add only one drop to my senna tea at night along with four drops of lavender oil.  My reason for adding Rosemary into my daily routine is to provide support for my battle with arthritis type symptoms.  Rosemary is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties.  I believe I have less pain since I have been adding Rosemary oil to my bedtime tea.  Some people put Rosemary in a carrier oil and rub it into their scalp to reverse hair loss or rub it on their knees to help with knee pain.  Other people diffuse it into the air to inhale to improve memory while studying.  Some studies are leading scientists to believe Rosemary may help those with dementia.  The National Institute Of Health has information at their site on the science behind studies of the benefits of Rosemary.  Their paper can be found HERE.  Please enjoy the video that follows about some of the benefits that are believed to be obtained from Rosemary.  












1 comment: