Sunday, December 13, 2020

Releasing Emotional Patterns With Essential Oils by Dr Carolyn Mein

 



by


In its kindle format this book is difficult to follow.  Although I was able to understand parts of it the various charts were disconnected and of no use in the ebook form.  I think in order to benefit from the information in this book I would need to take a class in it or be guided by a practitioner.  There might also be value to having a print copy as a reference book in my personal library.  The basic premise of essential oils offering emotional support I know to be true through personal experience.  But the actual practice of how to use oils to make progress in processing emotions and altering behavior and reactions is not within my grasp after reading the book.  This book is not for the beginning oiler.  But it is one I return to as I grow in my oily knowledge base.  Please click on the authors name and book title above to follow the links to more information.  And enjoy the two videos that follow.








No comments:

Post a Comment