Tuesday, December 1, 2020

What Unites Us by Dan Rather

 




by



Listening to Dan Rather read his book on audio was delightful.  His re-telling of many of the news stories I grew up with was a walk down memory lane.  I especially enjoyed his comments on watergate.  And while I think every U.S. citizen should read this book, chapter 5 should be put on a loud speaker loop till everyone gets it.  Rather's positive slant on life is refreshing.  His perspective on the United States and what we have in common verses our differences is a message that everyone needs to hear today.  I am very glad I listened to this book and highly recommend it everyone!  Please click on the book title and author's name above to follow the links to more information and enjoy the video that follows.  




No comments:

Post a Comment