Monday, January 3, 2022

My Ten Best Reads of 2021

 



My Ten Best Reads Of 2021

My reading list was very short this year.  I only read 15 books.  But here are my favorite ten of those that I got through.  I need to read more in 2022! I did finish a book on 1/1/22 so I could not include it in this list although it will certainly make next years top ten.  I also find that instead of listening to audio books as much, I tend to listen to podcasts because my commute is shorter than it used to be. My bedtime reading on my kindle has decreased with hubs working less overtime as I am awake when he gets home.   Click on the titles to follow the link to the blog book review I wrote on each title. 

#10  The Town by Conrad Richter

#9 Say Nothing by Patrick Radden Keith 

#8 The High Girders by John Prebble

#7 The Tide Between Us by Olive Collins

#6 Never Caught by Erica Armstrong Dunbar 


#4 The Woman's Hour by Elaine Wiess 

#3 The Weaver's Legacy by Olive Collins 

#2 Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Bobbitt

#1 The Weight Of Ink by Rachel Kadish 

No comments:

Post a Comment