Friday, March 11, 2011

Faith and Globalization 2008 - Audio

http://deimos3.apple.com/WebObjects/Core.woa/Feed/yale.edu-dz.4359493321.04359493323
I only get one audio book a month from Audible.com for my Ipod. So I have been exploring other free sources of audio books and podcasts. ITunes offers free course lectures in an area called ITunesU. The first one I enjoyed listening to was from Standford University and was about Benjamin Franklin. Currently I am listening to one from Yale called Faith and Globalization 2008. It has panel members from BP, Goldman Sacs, and experts on China and Islam involved in discussions and making presentations.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the interesting link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was a way to give you a link to ITunesU but there is not as you have to have ITunes to utililize it I think. But for those that have downloaded ITunes if you do a search you should be able to find ITunesU and then from there Yale and from there faith and globalization. If you get that far. There are so many interesting ones to choose from it is hard to pick just one!

    ReplyDelete