Thursday, July 30, 2009

Attn: State of Fear Readers

From The Multiply Book Group We Had

July 31st is upon us .. any last minute remarks, rebukes, complaints or compliments about the month of  July can still be posted.
I can't speak for Mary, but I personally wouldn't mind getting a "report card" on how you think things went ... not so much on the philosophical issues ... probably there will never be 100% agreement on that, but more so on the technical issues.
Good, bad or indifferent, it doesn't matter, but a little input might help keep this group alive when it is close to going belly up.
If you have suggestions regard the types of books being recommended, jump in. Would you like to see more poetry, more light fiction, more humor, and if so drop a review into the slot and let the rest of the community know.
Get your copies of the DaVinci Code and hunker down ... August should genrate a little heat with that book!

5 comments:

  1. I for one loved it-like I said I learned so much but not from the book-but your enlightenment taught me many things-
    I am an avid reader and have done a few here and for the most part got fair results thanks to Mary we at least had good conversations-my works ups were well done I think and people read but they didn't coment-so I hope we keep going-
    looking forward to the next one-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will jump at the chance to participate in any book discussion here at BAM that I can obtain the book on audio CD. I am spending my old fashioned reading time right now reading A&P. Even though I have settled down to an hour first thing in the morning of study time I still really don't have time to read for fun the old fashioned way. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is historical novels but I like the way I have been exposed to things I would not have otherwise read here at BAM so am willing to try other types of books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite ae mystrie's also like historical novels but ancient mystries are good lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tend to think that heavy type stuff offers more to discuss but we have found some good things to discuss about some lighter books too here at BAM. As I said I would be interested in hearing what other members would like to read.

    ReplyDelete